Model of the centralized alert system:
Diagram presenting the principles of the centralized alert system:
The system includes:
- Alarm center: computer with the CMS-Alarm software
- Device to receive signals from the sensors
- The device of alarm control
- GSM modem (used for messaging, there are calls when an alarm is available)
- Sensors (motion detection sensor, barrier alarm, emergency push button, gas detector, magnetic contact, etc.)
- Warning devices (Horns, lights, etc.)
- Surveillance cameras
CMS-Alarm software is responsible for the reception and the processing of signals from sensors. It is also responsible for the output’s control. Warning and alarm events are stored on computers for statistical work, post-test, etc.
Compared to traditional solutions, the new alarm system possesses the following advantages:
- Alarm center is completely replaced by software with an intuitive Vietnamese interface. It is easy to understand.
- Immediately display the position, information of the alarm point on the screen. The aim is to help the operator to operate quickly and accurately.
- Timely send information about alarm events via phone, message, and email.
- Easy to install, operate, and manipulate.
- It is possible to activate the remote system and to toggle alarms via messages, web browser or mobile devices.
- The system decentralizes the right to use for managers and employees. This allows ensuring the safety, accuracy, and objectivity of information.
- There is a timer function for the system.
- There are reporting functions, statistics of alarm events, alerts by time, location, alert type, etc.
- The web server technology makes it easy for managers to access statistics events alerting the whole system via an internet browser or directly on mobile devices.
- The software can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Devices can be connected to the center according to different communication standards: TCP / IP, RS232, or RS-485. Connection type between the center and the centralized BUS-assisting device is “compact” – it does not cost much wiring and is easy to install and maintain.
- Unlimited number of input and output devices, of sensors and warning devices
- It is possible to connect directly to IP cameras or analog cameras for purposes of controlling the scan of camera to the specified location or take photos from the camera and then save them to the database.
Easily connect with call modules, messages, etc.
CMS Alarm software interface shows the status of sensors in the system and on the map
Some sensors can be used in the system:
Nhanh tay liên hệ với chúng tôi để được tư vấn và hỗ trợ một cách nhanh nhất