CENTRALIZED ALARM SOLUTION
1. INTRODUCE THE CENTRALIZED ALARM SOLUTION
In units with large business models, the risk of insecurity also occurs at any time. Therefore, ensuring security becomes a major challenge for managers while maintaining daily operations. With a number of employees up to thousands of people with continuous visitors coming in and out at different times of the day, it is necessary to monitor all activities with great attention and vigilance. Besides, there are many bad actors that can take advantage of lax security to break in to destroy or steal property. Therefore, the centralized alarm solution was born with the resonance advantages from the combination of alarm systems and surveillance cameras.
2. ALARM SOLUTION MODEL
3. PRINCIPLE CHART OF CONCENTRATED WARNING SYSTEM
- Alarm central: CMS software installed on computers
- The device receives signal from sensors
- Control device warning
- GSM Modem
- Sensors – infrared anti-theft devices (motion detection sensor, fence alarm, emergency push button, gas detector, magnetic touch …)
- Alarm devices ( horns, light,… )
- Surveillance cameras
- CMS-Alarm software is responsible for receiving and processing signals from sensors, controlling the respective outputs. Events of warnings and alarms are stored on computers for statistical purposes and post-inspection
4. ADVANTAGES WHEN USING ALARM SOLUTION
Compared to traditional solution, new alarm solution has the following advantages :
- Instant display of position, information of the report point on the screen to help the operator handle it quickly and accurately
- The devices can be connected to the center according to many different communication standard : TCP/IP, RS232, RS-485. The type of connection between the hub and the BUS type device makes the hub “compact – without much wiring and easy maintenance
- The decentralized system for use rights for managers and employees, thus ensuring the safety, accuracy and objectivity of the information.
- Timer function of the system; statistical reports of alarm events, alerts by time, location, type of alert…’
- Web server technology helps the manager to easily access, record alarm events and activate the system remotely via internet browser or directly on mobile devices. Promptly send alarm event information via phone, text message, email.
- Unlimited number of input/output devices, number of sensors and number of alarm devices.
- Can connect directly to the IP camera or Analog camera to control camera scan to specified location or take pictures from camera and save to database.
- The alarm center is completely replaced by computer software with an intuitive and easy-to-understand Vietnamese interface. Easy to install, operate and manipulation.
- Software can be customized according to customer requirements.
Image: CMS Alarm software interface shows the status of sensors in the system and on the map
A number of outdoor infrared devices can be used in the system
Centralized alarm solutions of Silver Sea have been deployed in many units such as warehouses, prisons, factories, urban areas… ensuring effective security with advanced and modern technology, catching up with the tendency of the World.