BANKING SECURITY SOLUTION
As a specific industry requiring high security, the bank has strict requirements in building security systems to ensure safety for systems and customers. Derived from that fact, Silver Sea has built a total security solution for banks, integrates centralized monitoring and warning functions.
The solution included surveillance camera systems combined with alarm systems, fire alarms, access control to ensure security for all activities and situations that arise. At the Security Operations Center, the server systems is installed with centralized management software capable of monitoring all systems and giving alert to the target when something goes wrong.
2. PRINCIPLE CHART OF BANK SUPERVISION SYSTEM
a. At the bank, some of the targets that need to be monitored and protected are:
- Head office, branch, transaction office, savings fund.
- Enterprise’s warehouse of goods as pledge or mortgage
- Special transport vehicle (gold, money, valuable documents, other assets)
b. At branches of transaction offices:
- Cameras installed at branches and transaction offices using IP technology, the minimum resolution is 2MP (Full HD).
- There is a plan to integrate and reuse the analog camera invested from the previous stage (if still ensuring the image quality)
- Perform on-the-spot recording ( right at Branches/Transaction Officers), ensuring the minimum 30 days storge time.
- Backup recorded data from branches and transaction offices to the central storage system at the head office. Backup implementation time only in the evening to avoid affecting the transaction activities of the professional system during the daytime.
- Install new or take advantage of existing sensot system
- Install the I/O Device to receive sensor contact status, transmit to the center via network line, according to TCP/IP protocol.
Image : The camera installed at the transaction office allows to clearly see the face value of the money and the number on the cash register
Image: The recording software installed on the PC or Server can be easily upgraded, and motion-based recording allows long-term storage of recording data.
Image: Expanding storage capacity by storage devices NAS (Synology, QNAP…) or DAS (Suppermicro, Dell…), Shared Network Drive or external hard drives
Image: Set up email or SMS alert when the camera is disconnected or the server is not running, no recording
c. Head office monitoring center :
– The recording data storage system at the center ensures a minimum 90-day storage period.
– Central server manages the camera system
- Manage and store record database of recording data.
- Manage and store information database, connection status of the entire camera system
– Exploiting workstation of the administration department
- Exploit live view of camera clusters (to minimize the impact of transmission line)
- Exploit to review all recorded data stored at the center.
- Exploit on camera system status management. Provide warnings when detecting camera disconnection
- Exploit reports on system operation (camera disconnection, recorded data not backed up to the center…)
– Exploiting workstation for the quality control department
- Allow to exploit camera view by decentralization, and by each camera point
- Allows reviewing recorded data according to the system administrator’s authorization
– Centralized alarm management software
- Manage the entire status of the entire sensor system, detect alarm in real time.
- Alert monitoring on map system (Gmap, Layout Map are imported as JPEG, PNG, BMP …)
- Offer different types of alarms: By sound, sirens, email alerts, SMS messages (via GSM module), popup the camera image corresponding to the alarm area on the surveillance screen.
Image: The status of all cameras in the system is continuously monitored and alerted from the monitoring center, including connection / loss status, camera idle, drive status, number of days of storage.
Image : Alarm systems at branches, transaction offices or ATMs are also centrally monitored and managed