SPM is parking management solution of Silver Sea JSC, developed to improve the efficiency and reliability of current parking lots. By using a combination of magnetic card and surveillance camera, the system allows to record tickets and to control vehicles quickly and accurately with many information: ticket numbers, license plates, photos car, photo of driver, etc. In addition, an integrated software enables managers to easily operate the parking lot, vehicle reports, revenue reports, etc. Finally, managers are able to catch the operation of the parking lot and avoid loss.
Awards achieved: Sao Khue 2011, Vifotec 2011, etc.
2. OPERATION PRINCIPLES
The system includes:
- Camera to take photos of license plate number
- Camera to take photos of vehicles
- Card reader
- Barrier + Loop Detector (optional)
- DVR card (for analog camera)
- Computer for integrating the SPM Parking Management software
- Printer (optional)
- UPS equipment for electric system (power storage) – used in case of power failure
The parking staff put one swipe card in the card reader and give it to the customer wishing to be parked. Then, the software will take photos of license number plates and vehicle owners’ photos. The license number plate will be identified in form of text. It will include information about the card, real time of entry ant picture of the vehicle owner. This process will create an electronic ticket and save it to the database of the computer.
The parking staff get back the card and swipe it in the card reader. The software will take photos of the vehicle to identify the license plates. Then, the photos will be automatically compared with the license plate used when entering. It aims to check validity. If it is wrong, a warning alarm will be triggered and alert the parking staff. If it is correct, the software will announce the amount the customer must pay. This amount is calculated thanks to the hour or the value on the card.
The system can be used in combination with the barrier to letting in/out vehicles.
3. THE HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES
3.1 All in one
SPM is designed in accordance with the number plate characteristics of vehicles in Vietnam. Hence, it is possible to identify license plates of all types of cars, motorcycles and motorbikes including:
– Private car (white plate)
– Military vehicles (red plate)
– Public vehicles (blue plate)
– Other special vehicles such as foreign cars, embassies, diplomatic vehicles, international organizations, etc.
3.2 Thanks to the ability to identify quickly, accurately and fully of the license plate numbers, it is easy and fast to enter and exit
– Identification time <100 milliseconds
– Accuracy> 95% in clear picture conditions
– Identify all the characters on the license plate
3.3 May be used with many cameras of different manufacturers:
- Use IP camera with HD and Full HD resolution
- Support for cameras of many different manufacturers: Panasonic, Dmax, Sony, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Lilin, Messoa, Vivotek, Shanny, Tiandy, ONVIF, PSIA standard cameras, etc.
- Can be used with Analog camera via DVR Card or video recorder
- Integrated new camera type if it is necessary
3.4 Can be used with many different card readers:
- Support card reader of many different manufacturers: Soyal (AR721H, AR725E, etc), IDTECK (ICON100, 505R, etc), RFID Reader (China), FingerTec, Ronal Jack, ZKTeco, SAP, etc.
- Can be used with IDTECK’s long-range card reader RF245
- Can be used with automatic card dispensers
- Integrated new card reader if it is necessary
3.5 Integration with other devices:
- Barrier – used to open and close gates
- Loop Detector – A magnetic ring is used to detect vehicles. Then, when the vehicle passes, the barrier will be automatically closed.
- Printer – used to print car payment bill
- The LED panel displays the amount by indicating the number of seats
- UPS – used in case of power failure
- Speaker sounds warning
3.6 Can manage multiple lanes simultaneously with the same computer:
- 4 lanes can be managed simultaneously on one computer
- Number of lanes and in/out directions can be set directly on the software
- In order to fit with the parking lot model, the interfaces may be changed (1 lane input interface, 1 lane exit, 2 entry lanes, 2 lane exit, 1 lane entry + 1 lane exit, 2 lane entry + 2 lane exit, 3 lanes, 3 lanes, 2 lanes with 3 cameras, 4 or 6 camera lanes, etc.)
- The function of reversing the lane
- Unlimited number of lanes in a system
3.7 Can manage all types of vehicles simultaneously: Cars, motorbikes, bicycles, etc.
3.8 Ticket control:
- First, the system can classify card according to the kind of vehicle: car, motorbike, and bicycle. Second, it can organize according to the type of card: VIP card, subscription card (monthly tickets), single turn card, free cards, card with fixed price, etc.
- Each card includes the card number and the ID Card attached to the card’s chip
- Can simultaneously register multiple cards by repeatedly swiping the reader
- Can register cards from lane control computers or managed computers
- Allows to clock the lost card and alarm when this lost cards be used again to get out the car.
3.9 Management of customer’s payment:
- Can choose different methods to calculate parking fees: turn-by-charge, block-time, day-by-day, card-by-value, by vehicle type, etc.
- It is possible to coordinate various methods of calculating parking fees such as daytime in a time block, nighttime in turn, free daytime, invoicing only at night, calculated by progressive block, etc.
- Can manage the payment and renew the registration of the vehicle by lane control computer or managed computer
- Notification of deadline for payment and warning in cases of not paying fees and registration expiration
- Take a photo of the car and the driver (or panoramic photo) when the security (for a single ticket) or the customer (for the monthly ticket) will swipe the card in the reader
- Take a photo of the car and the driver (or panoramic photo) when detecting the vehicle with a long-range card reader
- Automatically take photos and confirm the vehicle and the registration validity without swiping the card
- License plates are automatically identified by the software thanks to the camera and make results in the form of TEXT
- Information on license plates and entry times are automatically saved in the database with photos from the camera
- When the vehicle comes out of the parking lot, pictures of car and driver when come in will appear on the computer. The parking staff will be able to easily compare photos when the vehicle entered and when it exited.
- Information related to the vehicle’s registration are directly displayed on the screen
- Collate the license plate automatically with the numbers and receive warnings or a ‘horn’ on the computer.
- Warning about the lost card, license plate number is the same, the card used to another vehicle, license plate number will be not correct with the registered vehicle.
- Display information about the parking’s time and the amount which the customer must pay in the screen or LED display board.
- If it is necessary, print the vehicle payment invoice
3.11 Camera recording
- Camera is recording continuously (24H/24H and everyday) in order to have control on data when it is necessary.
- The recorded data may be visualized on the spot or remotely via LAN or Internet
3.12 The control of barrier:
- The barrier is opened when security guards or software confirm the vehicle is allowed to come out or in (collected money, duplicate plates, etc.)
- Barrier is automatically opened for VIP cards, subscription cards, etc.
- Barrier is automatically closed when the vehicle has moved (use with Loop Detector)
3.13 Exception and warning management:
- If the barrier is manually opened (with hand or with the software), then this event is registered by the software and photos are taken.
- Warning may directly appear on the screen or through speakers, horns and lights if: the card is not registered in the database, a lost card is reused, the card is locked, the number plate is already in or out the parking, the card has been used for another vehicle, the number plate is the same as another car, if the registration is expired, etc.
3.14 Report :
- All information about vehicles which enter or exit the parking lot are reported: number plates, time, images, optionally filtering reports by number plate or by time, lane, etc.
- Statistics of total vehicle which come in and come out according to the time, lane
- Statistics of the list of vehicle which are parked in the parking
- Report employees’ revenue by day, month, year, etc. Then, classify according to the type of vehicle
- Customize report templates and report types according to customer requirements
3.15 Date storage and synchronization
- Data can be saved as well on computers located in lanes as in database servers, backup machines
- Automatically synchronize databases between computers in lanes and servers (Main and backup servers)
- If one of the computers or servers is in trouble, you can easily switch and use the backup machines. The aim is to ensure the system can operate normally
3.16 Remote monitoring
- List of vehicles in and out the parking with detailed information: License plate number, pictures, revenue reports, etc. This latter can be accessed via LAN or Internet (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc). Data can be saved as well on computers located in lanes as in database servers, backup machines
- Management software to be able to manage, monitor reports as well as manage fee collection and renewal for monthly tickets to not have to do it directly on the lane control computers
- Monitor the system thanks to images from the camera and review the recorded data
3.17 Centralized management & expansion:
- Allow centralized management of systems on a single software or web browser
- Can be expanded and integrated with other system and software: Dormitory management software, building management system, bus terminal software, cargo handling software, etc.
Software interface when the car comes in
Software interface when the car comes out
[btn_cs link=”” ]Contact Now[/btn_cs]